16/03/2010

Japanese Names

We chose Japanese boys and girls names for ourselves based on their meaning.  Next we searched for images that represented the seasons in Japan.  We created posters using Powerpoint and displayed the name labels on our desks.  We have made Japanese name tags.  We used Powerpoint to add images of Japan and the seasons. We also put our own name in a webpage and it then came up with our names in Japanese calligraphy. We then copied them to our Powerpoint slides and printed them off.  We then laminated them and used them as name tags at our desks! 

4 comments:

Jack said...

I liked my name because it was easy to say. AKI

Ailie********* said...

I think they were coooooooooooooooool names

Ailie************ said...

I think joannas is the best one

Mr M said...

I thought they looked very colourful sitting on the desks. What have you done with them?